Sunday, April 5, 2009

p.r.o.b.l.em.s

Recently,UiTM Security and dicipline department has launched "minggu pemantauan sahsiah rupa diri" started from 1 april until 16 april..





This make to become aware to this situation..


My hair become very long recently,so i have to keep my self by being sued by the "guards"..





so,last saturday i have to CUT my hair..





this is so sad..





so i will present this song to u..my hair..





Goodbye my friend it s hard to die


When all the birds are singingI n the sky


Now that spring is in the airPretty girls are everywhere


Think of me and I ll be there



We had joy we had fun we had


Seasons in the sun


But the wine and the songs


like the seasons have all gone


We had joy we had fun


we had Seasons in the sun


But the wine and the song like


The seasons have all gone







p/s:i know the lyric is 50% nothing to do with my current situation..so just ignore it..
without my not previous hair,it reduce my"macho"ness to 40%...huaaaaa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails